Wonder Woman 1984
In Theaters August 13, 2020
In Theaters August 13, 2020
Hi everyone. This account has somehow amassed 93,000 followers, thank you all so much! Hope you enjoy the content. I will be offering promotions, message me for more info!
Follow batman-comics.tumblr.com for more Batman & DC Comics related content!
Jealous (Wonderbat Headcanon)
(For the anon who asked for a Jealous!Bruce Headcanon – hope you like it!)
(Slight M rating)
– Bruce hates parties and galas at the best of times, he grew up attending them and knows how they work without so much as having to blink. The drinks, the flirting. The guys looking for a beautiful woman and the women looking for a rich guy. He hates it all, the pretense, the charade.
– Diana always makes them bearable, her beauty drawing every eye in the room to her when she walks in on his arm. Or maybe, he walks in on hers. It doesn’t really matter much to him because whilst everyone else only gets to look, he gets to touch her and be with her and know at the end of the night she’ll be coming home with him out of everyone else in the room.
– That doesn’t stop him from getting jealous at all the rich playboys (men more like he used to be then Bruce cares to remember) tripping over themselves to talk to her. Diana is always polite and charming and graceful as she works the room and she’s always touching him in some way, a hand in his, fingers tucked into the crook of his arm.
– Bruce hates feeling jealous, Diana would probably scold him for his childishness if he told her about his insecurities. That he wasn’t good enough for her and everyone else in the room knew it. So, he doesn’t tell her. He stays by her side and works the room with her and is the perfect gentleman whilst he bites his tongue at the obvious flirting from a few cocky playboys with more money than sense. Diana only has eyes for him and that’s enough.
– As soon as they get home though, Bruce gives into his insecurities and his jealousy and if Diana has worked out why they hardly make it through the door before Bruce has her pinned up against a wall and is kissing her senseless then she never comments (but Bruce is sure she does know because she’s much smarter than he is).
– Bruce is eager and desperate as he strips them both out of their clothing to feel Diana’s body pressing against his. He wants to hear her, those moans she makes, those sounds he rings from her body because he knows her this intimately now. He wants to feel the way she grips him tighter, takes him in and kisses him passionately until he is panting and lightheaded.
– He worships her because he can. He is allowed too. Because for some reason she loves him and is with him and wants him and Bruce still can’t wrap his head around that. He’s too old (despite her being much older), and bitter and selfish for her but then Diana has her fingers on his trousers and is tugging at his tie and he doesn’t give a damn anymore.
– Some nights he’ll tease her, push her into the chair in the Batcave and drop to his knees in front of her with his head between her legs until she is panting and the leather of the armrests is creaking under the strength of her grip, his name the only thing on her lips. Some nights he’ll devour her, not even bothering to make it to a bedroom before he lifts her up to push her dress aside and take her against a wall. His back will ache come morning but he knows it will be worth it. Other nights he’ll take his time, driving into her softly and slowly so they can both feel every sensation and moment passing between them amongst the sheets of his bed as the night outside turns to morning.
– He’s never been the jealous type before, he’s never really cared enough for the relationship to get anywhere close to that but he gets jealous with her. He wants to be enough for her (and is in her eyes, he knows, just not in his own) and love her the way a woman like Diana deserves to be loved. She’d laugh if he told her that though so he doesn’t. Instead, he shows her with his hands and his mouth and his lips.
– Diana always wraps herself up against him afterwards, almost lying onto of him so Bruce can feel every shift in her body and breath from her lips against his chest. She doesn’t question him on the desperation he showed moments before or scold him on his behaviour. She merely kisses his chest lightly, right over his heart, which does something to Bruce that makes him want to hide away from her. He doesn’t, instead leans over to place a responding kiss on her forehead.
– As he drifts off he hears her tell him that she loves him and Bruce briefly wonders if he is dreaming or she actually said it but he’s too far gone to question her about it.
Diana was stuck in Paris, the storms had picked up over the last few days and the airline deemed it unsafe for travel. She’d been in the city as a favour to a friend, lending her expertise to a new collection of items being brought into the museum and whilst she was happy to do it, the idea of having to extend her stay wasn’t something she had planned for.
She missed Bruce.
It would be early in Gotham, but he’d still be up. Maybe drinking his morning coffee with Alfred as he prepared for his meetings of the day, no doubt after spending the night as Batman.
This thing between them was still so new and uncertain, a few months in of them figuring how it would work. How they would work.
This distance tugged at Diana’s heart uncomfortably, despite the little amount of time since her and Bruce had given into their feelings for each other she found herself restless without him in bed beside her.
The skies were dark in Paris, it was late and Diana knew she needed to try and get some sleep but her mind seemed unable to rest. She had even changed into one of Bruce’s shirts that she had stolen from him a while back, white and crisp yet smelling enough like Bruce to comfort her.
Sighing, she grabbed her phone off the nightstand, typing out a message to Bruce with a small smile.
Diana: Have a good day 🙂
Barry had taught her how to use emojis and she knew it would make Bruce smile. His reply came quicker than she expected.
Bruce: It’s late in Paris, Princess. Everything okay?
Diana: Everything’s fine, I just can’t sleep
Bruce: Hopefully this storm will pass through and you can come home. I have the private jet on standby
She smiled at the use of the word ‘home’. It sounded nice.
Diana: I hope so. I miss you.
Bruce: I miss you too Princess.
Diana snapped a quick photo of herself, making sure her shirt was visible before sending it to Bruce.
Bruce: Is that my shirt?
Bruce: Well, no one told me the princess of the amazons was a thief
Diana: I didn’t steal it. I borrowed it.
Bruce: This sounds familiar…
Diana: It smells like you.
Bruce: It looks better on you anyway, Princess.
Diana: It would look better on your bedroom floor.
Bruce: Diana! I’m on my way to a meeting!
She smiled into her pillow at the thought of a flustered Bruce Wayne walking into Wayne Enterprises with her picture being the only thing on his mind.
Bruce: But you’re right. I can’t wait for you to come home so I can peel it off you.
Diana: You’ll be late for your meeting.
Bruce: I don’t care.
She smiled again, turning onto her back with her phone in her hand. Well, if he didn’t care than she didn’t either. She bit her lip as she typed out her reply.